At Camp Betsey Cox, the safety of our campers is our number one concern.
Please find documents and forms related to our summer season. Updated, specific information for Summer 2024 season will be linked below in April. They cover overall wellness at Camp and safety requirements.
The information includes the forms that each camper needs to bring with them in person on arrival day.
If you do send the other forms ahead, please plan to bring the originals with you as well. Sometimes items get lost in transit! Thank you.
Please contact us with any and all questions!
- COVID-19 Protocols (2023)
- Pre-Arrival Wellness Check ( 2023)
- Head lice policy
- ACA Health History Part I
- Families can complete information in Part I pages 1-3. Page 4 is for arrival day
- ACA Health Care Recommendations Part II
- Often Primary Care Physicians prefer to use their own forms for Part II. We can accept those forms as long as it is attached to the ACA Part II. A school physical has all the same information.
- Assumption of Risk Waiver
- 2 pages- camper sign off on page 2
- Swim Agreement
- Wildlife Alert and Package policy and ideas!
- Motels Hotels, Restaurants Recommendations