At Camp Betsey Cox, the safety of our campers is our number one concern.
Please find documents and forms related to our summer seasons. Updated, specific information for Summer 2023 season will be linked below. They cover overall wellness at Camp, and safety and requirements around specific situations like Covid-19
The information includes the forms that each camper needs to bring with them in person on arrival day. The forms are in PDF format and should be easy to print, print and scan, or fill and sign. Please let us know if you would like to request hard copies and we can mail them to you.
If you do send the other forms ahead, please plan to bring the originals with you as well. Sometimes items get lost in transit! Thank you.
- Wildlife Alert and Package policy and ideas!
- Head lice policy
- ACA Health History Part I
- Families can complete information in Part I pages 1-3. Page 4 is for arrival day
- ACA Health Care Recommendations Part II
- Often Primary Care Physicians prefer to use their own forms for Part II. We can accept those forms as long as it is attached to the ACA Part II. A school physical has all the same information.
- Rutland Pharmacy- Prescription Medication Partner
- Health Care Release Form
- 2 pages!
- Assumption of Risk Waiver.2022
- 2 pages- camper sign off on page 2
- Swim Agreement
- Motels Hotels, Restaurants Recommendations